OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU – THE BUYER
We are committed to making every effort, in a diligent and professional manner, to find for you, as soon as possible, the property that corresponds to all your selection criteria.
- We will take the time to determine your needs: the sector(s) you are looking for, the type of property, the characteristics of the building, the price and the budget to be respected and the prerequisites for the purchase of your new property.
- We will then put you in contact with a mortgage broker or financial institution so that you can obtain a mortgage pre-qualification.
- We will regularly propose properties that correspond to the criteria and budget we will have established together. You will choose the ones that seem most attractive to you and we will set up appointments for visits.
- Lorsque que nous aurons trouvé la propriété qui vous convient, nous préparerons pour vous une promesse d’achat, conditionnelle au financement hypothécaire et aux vérifications d’usage.
- We will negotiate the terms and conditions of the promise to purchase for you. After acceptance of your offer, we will assist you in the process of realizing the terms and conditions and mortgage financing, until its perfect execution.
- Once all the conditions have been met, we will forward all the documents to the notary of your choice so that he can do his research and prepare the mortgage deed and the deed of sale. We will accompany you during the signing of the deed of sale to ensure that everything is carried out in accordance with the provisions of the promise to purchase.
YOUR COMMITMENT TO US – THE BROKER
In return, we expect you to be honest, respectful and loyal to us and to make the following commitments:
- To entrust us with an exclusive representation mandate.
- To work as a team exclusively with us for the purchase of your new property.
- To go directly through us for all your requests for information and/or visits for all the properties you are interested in.
- Do not go to open houses without one of our brokers accompanying you, unless we have had an opportunity to notify the listing broker and take a wait with him/her.
- Inform us as soon as possible of any changes that could affect in any way the work we do for you.